Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I can't believe I'm going to Las Vegas

Can you believe it? My company is sending me to Las Vegas the first week of March to help our clients with their testing cycle. I've never been before and I probably wouldn't ever go there on my own dime, so it's a great opportunity to see it -- all that man-made grandeur.

There's obviously so much to do there (and so many great restaurants), but I'm not sure how much time we will have for fun. Unlike the India trip, I'll be the vendor instead of the client, so it will be a completely different situation. I'll have to cater to them and not the other way around. But, however it goes, it'll be an experience and hopefully I'll have lots to blog about.



Work has been so crazy for the past month, so I'm going to Montreal for a long weekend this weekend. I haven't been there since last July and I'm really looking forward to it. Darcy has to do some work there (visiting his company's Montreal and Quebec city branches), but I'll be free, easy, and lazy. We're staying at my sister's place right next to Chinatown (and the best dim sum ever). She's going to be in Vail, Colorado snowboarding, so we're going to housesit and take care of Sophie, her little chubby kitty-cat. I'm going to lie on the couch, hang with the kitty, and read my book (Heat by Bill Buford -- excellent). I can't wait.

No comments: